Monday, February 11, 2008

Feeling Lonely.....

My oh my.... it's been 5 days since my sis left to Australia. here i am, all alone with my parents and my small house. well, i used to be alone when i was standard 4. just sitting in the house doing nothing and wait for time to fly past me. Anyway, Valentine's Day is coming nearer and i don't even have a date 'cuz i plan myself to study for my SPM examination and not getting a gf. currently waiting for the results to be back, get into college, make new friends and hopefully get a girlfriend so that i get to gain more experience of becoming a loyal person. haha. although my life is boring but i try to live up my body nerves system and get hype to get out of the "box" which is full of grey colour and the emptiness inside of me.
To all of my best friends, do appreciate your life and enjoy it till your tired. hehe. c ya for now.

1 comment:

capriloke said...

Hewo :D jie here.. How's work so far? remember, it may b boring but it is still experience that counts ok? and you can improve on your language through talking alot. Ganbatte!