Wednesday, February 20, 2008

1st Day At Work

At sharp 10am, arriving for work called Dynamic Search Research Division. in the office, i was ordered to call citizen's number for the contest called 'Chipster New Year, New Galore' and suppose to ask them questions before they win their prizes. some passed and won RM20, RM100, RM500 & RM1000 and some failed to win it.
1:00pm, went for lunch for 40 minutes, eating burger at McDonald all alone and went back to the office to continue calling unknown citizen's number again. totally boring and i have to record the conversation with them to prove they are worth to win the prize.
4:45pm, i have finish my working time but i have to continue my work the next day. signing my name and time to leave the office, i thank the director for letting me work here. and that went on till i get my SPM results back. that's all.

No comments: